This program teach girls to build trust and confidence, develop new communication skills and self awareness, and experience first hand how to build strong bonds with other girls. Each day we will have new and exciting exercises that will have you working through obstacles and problem solving exercises that will build on the last, promoting learning, self discovery and a unique experience that will create life long lessons.
Through participation in our Summer Leadership Retreat, girls will learn to:
• Embrace courage and awareness verses automatic, 'learned' responses.
• Build trust in relationships and teams.
• Develop skills to work through uncomfortable, emotionally charged situations.
• Move from conflict into resolution and agreement more quickly.
• Face fears and learn new behaviours to gain personal power and respect.
• Experience breakthroughs that increase the depth of Emotional Intelligence.
• Expand cohesiveness and productivity within teams and partnerships.
Our program creates experiences to inspire girls to reach their full potential and provide the leadership skills to help them overcome challenges to cope with the pressures they face today and in the years ahead. Girls are encouraged to be creative, innovative, accept responsibility and be accountable. Through effective communication, girls recognize the value of mutual trust, respect and personal integrity to help guide them in their every day life. The end result is girls discovering ways to overcome barriers and achieve objectives, while developing self awareness and solid relationships.
Leadership skills we'll be teaching include:
• Appropriate assertiveness
• Building healthy relationships
• Confidence & self esteem
• Creativity & adaptability
• Goal setting
• Team building
• Listening skills
• Problem solving
• Respect & trust
60 page Leadership Manual, 15 hours of Team Building Programming, Activities like Yoga, Hiking & Meditation, Art Activities & Supplies.
Every year Radiant Girls provides an opportunity for girls who excell in our Summer Leadership Retreat to assist in our summer camps, PA days and weekly classes.
No previous camp experience is necessary.
5100 Appleby Line
|Jul 02-05, 2019||$549 - $599|
Mild Support Specialized programming
Recreational Instructional Intense or Competitive