Appleby Summer Programs is committed to offering quality programs in 2021 that follow all Public Health and Government Covid-19 guidelines and safety protocols. Thus, we have adjusted our framework for 2021 to provide a variety of exciting combo-camp options while maintaining the highest safety standards to protect our camp community during these pandemic circumstances.
Our camp & enrichment operations in 2021 will include:
- Small groups with minimal interaction with other groups (separate designated indoor, outdoor, and eating locations)
- Maximum capacities, physical distancing and safety signage
- Mandatory mask policy for all campers and staff (we will be following the guidelines from Halton District School Board)
- Increased hand washing built into camp schedule
- Daily screening procedures
- Individual equipment, supplies and lunches, where possible
- Consistent and thorough sanitization and cleaning protocols
As we plan and respond to this evolving landscape, we appreciate your patience and confidence in our team and promise to communicate openly about our planning and any changes that need to be made.
View recent COVID-19 updates from Appleby College Summer Programs