The transition to high school is one that comes with monumental changes and often insecurities. This enrichment course combines high school and IB preparation to ensure that students are ready for September. Gain confidence and a stronger understanding of high school expectations while focusing on some important concepts such as time management, organizational strategies, study skills, communication skills and essay writing, to name a few. Students aspiring to enroll in the Middle Year Programme (MYP), the IB diploma programme or IB certificate programme prepare by focusing on critical skills and thinking that would best prepare them for these curriculums. After school co-curricular activities allow for students to make lasting friendships and network with other high school students.
Our Summer Boarding Programmes are open to students from ages 11 to 16. All programmes are hosted on our 90-acre campus in the heart of the world-famous Niagara Region. Participants will be warmly welcomed by our experienced educators and coaches, have access to our extensive facilities, and be energized by our nutritious meal plan.
We look forward to being a part of each student’s memorable experience.
Our Boarding Programme includes:
- 24-hour dorm supervision by qualified Ridley College Staff
- Shared or Single Room accommodations in Ridley College dorm houses
- Three (3) meals and two (2) snacks daily
- Safely accommodate a variety of dietary needs and restrictions
- Health Insurance coverage while staying on campus
- Access to 24-hour health care by medical professionals at Ridley’s Schmon Health Centre
- 24-hour on-site security services with cameras installed to ensure camper safety
- Free WIFI access
- Evening and weekend activities and excursions throughout Niagara (Niagara Falls, Hornblower, Fort George, Tree-Trekking, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Outlet Mall shopping)
The Programme cost does not include:
- Sundry expenses (spending money – we recommend $300-$500 CAD dollars)