Prepare for a fun-filled week with a variety of sports, along with games and exciting activities appropriate to the age level of the campers. Participants engage in a variety of sports, including soccer, basketball, volleyball, road hockey, daily swimming, ice skating, tennis, frisbee, and touch football.
Children are required to bring their own ice skates and helmets (no hockey sticks or padding permitted).
Junior and Senior camp sessions run weekly
Ridley College's Day Programme provides children and young adults with exciting, challenging and inspiring experiences. Participants are encouraged to accept new challenges, take risks and develop grit and resilience. Each programme emphasizes individual skills development, thinking outside the box, co-operation, participation, and most importantly, fun!
Cost: $290 per week
Hot lunch, along with a daily swim.
· Low camper to instructor ratios
· Hot, nutritious lunches
· Daily swims offered with most programmes
· Qualified, knowledgeable and engaging instructors
· Many licensed teachers, coaches or alumni
· All certified in first aid, CPR and AED training
· All passed a police record check (vulnerability sector)
· All actively participated in Ridley’s thorough Summer Programmes Training Course
· Ridley Summer Programmes t-shirt to be received on first day of camp
· Access to full-time registered nursing staff at our on-campus Health Centre
Day Programmes run from 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. each day, with optional before care from (7:30am to 8:30am) and after care (from 4:30p.m. to 6:00p.m.). The cost of our Day Programme offerings per week is $290, unless otherwise noted. We will be running our regularly scheduled camps on Monday, August 2nd despite it being a Civic Holiday. Credit card payment is required to complete registration.
Before Care: $30 per week
After Care: $40 per week
Before and After Care: $70 per week
Recreational Instructional Intense or Competitive