In our Multi P.L.A.Y. (Physical Literacy Activity for Youth) programme, prepare for a fun-filled week engaging in a variety of sports, group games and exciting activity opportunities appropriate to each age group. In Multi P.L.A.Y., we will focus on movement competence, movement skills and the motivation to stay active. Participants will value the ability and gain confidence to transition to different activities and recreation sports, inclusive of play tools and play assessments. Our campers will take part in a variety of sports which include, soccer, basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, road hockey, badminton and more! In addition, campers participate in daily ice-skating sessions. Be prepared to get physical!
Children are required to bring their own ice skates and helmets (no hockey sticks or padding permitted).
Sessions run weekly
Ridley College's Day Programme provides children and young adults with exciting, challenging and inspiring experiences. Participants are encouraged to accept new challenges, take risks and develop grit and resilience. Each programme emphasizes individual skills development, thinking outside the box, co-operation, participation, and most importantly, fun!
Cost: $350 per week
Hot lunch provided.
· Low camper to instructor ratios
· Hot, nutritious lunches
· Qualified, knowledgeable and engaging instructors
· Many licensed teachers, coaches or alumni
· All certified in first aid, CPR and AED training
· All passed a police record check (vulnerability sector)
· All actively participated in Ridley’s thorough Summer Programmes Training Course
· Ridley Summer Programmes t-shirt to be received on first day of camp
· Access to full-time registered nursing staff at our on-campus Health Centre
- Due to increased allergy and dietary restrictions we are unable to accommodate snacks. Campers are encouraged to bring their own peanut free snacks.
Daily Schedule & Costs
Day Programmes run from 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. each day, with optional before care from (7:30am to 8:30am) and after care (from 4:30p.m. to 6:00p.m.). The cost of our Day Programme offerings per week is $350, unless otherwise noted. We will be running our regularly scheduled camps on Monday, August 1st despite it being a Civic Holiday. Credit card payment is required to complete registration.
Before and After Care Costs
Before Care: $30 per week
After Care: $40 per week
Before and After Care: $70 per week