Welcome to our All-Inclusive Summer Camps!
Our amazing camp features many different activities for the whole family to choose from, depending on each location and amenities.
This location features lunch and two snacks (AM/PM) included in the price and package!
Ages 4-5 Adventure Multi-Sport Camp (Description on Tab)
Ages 6-12 – Choose Your Own Programming (Sports Available on Tabs)
- Customize your week: Our camp gives campers full choice to mix and match activities to customize their own development!
The TAC Sports Advantage:
- Broad Age and Gender Focus: Our camps are perfect for the whole family, offering options for both boys and girls ages 4-16.
5 Star Development System:
Our 5 Star Development System is an easy to follow system that provides a development map of 50+ essential skills for each of the sports and activities for children to progress towards. Students are also given awards on intangible, character building traits such as Sportsmanship, Leadership, Vocality, and Passion.
First Day Assessment: Students are assessed to identify their current skill level at each sport. We assess strengths, weaknesses, and the next skills most beneficial for development.
Goals: Children will set goals and intentions for the sessions and will be held accountable for improving and practice throughout the week.
Progress Tracking and Certificates: Students are tracked on their progress throughout the week through our student progress reports. Certificates:
- Exciting Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent gameplay, to create a varied and dynamic week of camp. Water and multi-sport games are thrown in the mix for additional fun!
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- THE TAC SPORTS SUMMER PACKAGE
- The Full TAC Sports Gear Package which includes:
- TAC Sports String Bag
- TAC Sports Camp Shirt
- TAC Sports Trading Cards
- TAC Sports 5 Star Skill Map for Each Sport and Activity
- Link to Online Progress Report Videos
- HD Camp Photos for each student available online after camp
- Progress Reports and tracking through our 5 Star Development System for each sport. Each student will receive first day assessment and last day testing to ensure that they are progressing rapidly through our 5 Levels for each Sport.
- Expert organization – coordinated and directed by expert camp directors trained in Kinesiology, Sports Psychology and Educational Development.
- A 1-5 ratio of campers to coaches with expert TAC Sports Coaches. All coaches are highly trained through the National Coaching Certification Program of Canada, with Vulnerable Sector Checks and Standard First Aid and CPR.
- *Full Nutritious, Sport Based Lunch and morning / afternoon snacks are included
- *Extended care can be purchased at an additional fee and runs from 7:30AM-9:00AM and 4:00-6:00PM.
- *Invitation to our competitive academy teams upon selection from our top coaches.