TAC Sports is pleased to provide a daily camp for children during the school strike in the Ontario school boards. We recognize and support the vital work of the Ontario staff. We are proud to support our education teachers during this short notice by offering a Day Camp for the parents & guardians affected during the strike.
We are hoping for a speedy settlement during this vital time but we are prepared to offer a camp during the strike to help those affected during this time.
The TAC Advantage:
- Broad Age and Gender Focus: Our camps are perfect for the whole family, offering options for students ages 4-12 and perfect options for both boys and girls!
- Skill Assessment: Skill level is assessed on the first day and campers are associated accordingly.
- Knowledge of levels and skills: Students are placed into the appropriate level out of 5 skill levels, according to our 5 Star Development plan. Students learn what they need to do to achieve the next level of skill.
- TAC Adventure Camp is a FULL DAY program (with a HALF DAY option) for ages 3-5. Each Camp will offer a different theme (i.e. Safari, Atlantis, Superheros and Villains, etc.), where exciting activities are planned in correspondence to that theme.
- Daily Activities include activities such as arts and crafts, storytime, camp songs, low organizational games (where campers learn fundamental movement skills), and scavenger hunts that are stimulating for young minds, fostering creativity and imagination, and more importantly, develops both literacy and physical literacy.
- Featuring a mixture of sports that is modified to be developmentally appropriate for this age group, allowing campers to explore soccer, tennis, mixed martial arts, basketball, yoga & dance and decide for themselves what sports they are most passionate about. For more detailed information about this program, please refer to our daily curriculum plan in the itinerary.
- Dynamic Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent game-play, to create a varied and dynamic day of camp.
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- Progress Tracking: Students are tracked on their progress during their day of camp through our student handbooks. Students receive a thorough and detailed online progress report at the end of the day.
- Progress Report
- Fun Group Photos
- Toronto Soccerplex – Victoria Park and Lawrence
- Activity Specific (Ages 6 to 12)
- $65+ HST (Full Day)
- $30+ HST (Half Day)
- Adventure Camp (Ages 4 to 5)
- $70+ HST (Full Day),
- $35+ HST (Half Day)
- Available Activities:
- Our dynamic day of camp will ensure that your child encounters many fun skill-building activities.
- Programming will consist of multiple activities such as soccer, ultimate frisbee, and camp games.Programming will consist of multiple activities such as soccer, ultimate Frisbee, and camp games.