What is it about? - Understanding the various methods that biologists use to categorize Life.
Who is it for? - Students who are interested in biology and have a love for Harry Potter!
Why do we offer it? - To give a chance for students to learn important methods used in the field of biology through a subject that is familiar and interesting.
How is it taught? - By applying sound scientific practices to categorize the flora and fauna of the magical world.
1. "One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi", by Emily Peeler
1. Understanding natural medicine
2. Cross-cultural comparison
3. Potions (mixture of properties)
1. Mythical Origins - a Report on the mythical origins and applications of a magical herb
2. Diagnosis Test: a test of your knowledge of herbs - can you pick the right one to fix the problem?Request information
Recreational Instructional Intense or Competitive