TOYS TOYS - DESING IT - BUILD IT - CODE IT
Get a flavour of Artificial Intelligence. Can you design a perfect smart toy?What would it do? what would it look like?
Join the exciting smart series camp. Young engineers will learn to design, engineer, and code their ideal toy with sensors, motors and circuit boards
How will you make it SMART? Will it sing to you at night or will it light up only when it is dark? Or will it feed your dog when you are not at home
- How will you make your perfect toy smart?
- What would it look like? Will it be a cuddly or will it be a speedy bot?
Design , Experiment, Build
- Learn the engineering design process
- ideate and brainstorm your perfect smart toy
- Learn the basics of Coding
What will you learn?
- Engineering process
- Programming basics
- Sequences and patterns
- Presentation skills
What will you make?
- Campers will work in teams and learn the basics of Design thinking and Coding
- Campers will create:
- Simple Games
- Coding campers will have an afternoon maker session with circuit and robotics
What will you take?
- Online portfolio of Projects
- Design Journal
Where will you go?
- Students will either visit a tech company on Friday or will be visited by a tech company for expo