SPACE CAMP - BUILD TO LAUNCH - ARTEMIS I
Introduce your little ones to the world of Robotics. Join the out-of-this-world STEAM Learning space robotics camp. Build to Launch is an exploration of the technology, STEAM concepts and careers behind the Artemis I mission. Young students get to build and code to solve 3 missions
Students will learn about the ARTEMIS I mission and will get hands-on and solve the same types of problems the Artemis I Team faces as they build towards launch!
Students will find themselves in the shoes of NASA engineers, scientists, and of course astronauts.
Design , Experiment, Build
- Ask questions and define problems
- Plan and carry out investigations
- Develop and use models
- Meet design constraints
- Evaluate competing design solution
- Iteratively test and modify designs
What will you learn?
- Engineering design process
- Robotics basics
- Programming basics
- Presentation skills
- Team Work
What will you make?
- Campers will work in teams to design and build the following:
- 3 missions to prepare for the launch
What will you take?
Where will you go?
- Students will either visit a tech company on Friday or will be visited by a tech company for expo