DREAM LAND RIDES - SIMPLE MACHINES
We are building a DREAM city with fun games and playgrounds. What is missing from your playground? Unlimited Candy dispenser? No line-up Ferris Wheel? A Secret cave?
- Can you design a playground ride that doesn't exist?
- How will you make it safe?
- How would you make it fun?
Design , Experiment, Build
- Learn the engineering process
- Ideate and brainstorm the ideal playground
- Understand simple machines
- Learn the basics of Coding
- Design static, manual, mechanized and automated structures
What will you learn?
- Engineering design process
- simple machines
- Circuits basic
- Learn about sensors
- Learn about motors
- Coding fundamentals
- Smart cars function and ethics
What will you make?
A smart playground with a combination of static, mechanized, automated and smart rides
What will you take?
- Entire project
- Microbit V2 kit
- Accompanied electronic components:
- LED board
Where will you go?
Students will either visit a tech company on Friday or will be visited by a tech company for expo