Thank you for using Our Kids. The Trusted Source for Families since 1998.
March Break Karate Day Camp. No previous Karate experience required.
The daily activities include:
• 2+ hours of Karate class training
• Indoor and Outdoor cross training for all sports purposes (this is great for strength and flexibility for hockey, soccer or any sport)
• Outdoor activities (games, park trips etc. weather permitting)
• Indoor activities: games, Lego, drawing, crafts, movies, fort building...
• Self-defense and anti-bullying sessions
Recreational Instructional Intense or Competitive
Karate Kids Day Camp Full day of activities each day including Karate, Yoga, Arts and Crafts, Lego, Games, Park Playtime, Self Defence
Contact & Location:
This program, March Break Karate Camp, is offered by Toronto Kyokushinkai Karate.
Thank you for using Camps.ca —An Our Kids platform. Trusted by Families since 1998.
Thank you for using OurKids.net
The Trusted Source for Families since 1998
Thank you for your interest in Toronto Kyokushinkai Karate. They will send you information about this session:
You can withdraw consent by unsubscribing anytime.