Camps.ca lists a variety of camps with a number of different specialties: unique camps for unique kids. There are a variety of camps that specialize in different areas.
Learn more about the wide variety of specialized camps.
• Summer Adventure Camps lead kids to learn more about courage and self confidence in a new environment.
• Aspergers Camps offer programs and stafff specially trained to understand the needs of children with Asperger's Syndrome
• Autism Camps allow kids with autism to take part in a wide variety of summer activities that are both therapeutic and fun.
• Camp for Children with Cancer brings together children suffering from this disease in activities and an environment specially created for them.
• Christian Camps help children strengthen faith, in the great outdoors.
• Diabetes Camps offer trained counselors and activities tailored for diabetic children.
• Camps for children with dyslexia offer an understanding of this learning disorder and may also offer some therapy.
• Fitness Boot Camps get kids fit, teach basics of healthy nutrition and much more.
• Learning Disability Camps are ideal for kids who may be suffering from ADHD and other learning disorders.
• March Break camps offer your child an extension on learning while you get a break from child care costs.
• Special Needs Camps give your special needs child the summer camp experience, with the aid of qualified staff.
• Troubled Teen Camps help struggling teens get back on track.
• Visually Impaired Kids Camps are ideal for children with varying degrees of blindness or visual impairment.
• Weight Loss Camps encourage your child to take control of his or her health by learning about fitness, nutrition and much more.
• Wilderness Trip Camps take your child out into the wilds of northern Ontario and/or Quebec.
• YMCA Summer Camps offer curriculum and a camp environment created by this respected organization.
Our Kids Newsletter
Like our articles and advice? Get insider tips about private schools and summer camps, for free.Subscribe to the Our Kids eNewsletter