The 2020/2021 Experience at Idea Lab Kids Pickering
IDEA MEASURES: Your health and safety is our priority!
1. We're sanitizing everything on our campus upon arrival (door handles, toilet handles, water fountains, sink knobs, tables, chairs) and de at departure. Hands will be washed frequently throughout the day and when switching classes.
2. To ensure your health and safety we are doing forehead temperature checks upon entrance. Anyone with a temperature of 99 degrees will be sent home. There would be zero tolerance for any cold/flu-like symptoms including allergies.
3. We will require pick-up and drop-off of children outside of the campus to minimize health risks, unless there is a legitimate need for you to enter.
4. We are only running classes with smaller capacity students (10:1, or 8:1 at the very smallest).
5. All students must register ahead of time to ensure you have a spot when arriving onto campus. A table is set for check ins/check-out.
6. We're keeping social distancing a priority - students will sit every other chair and there won't be direct touch/play with other students
7. Food Sharing is not going to be allowed.
8. Our floors and tables are re-designed for dictated traffic flow and workspace.
9. Washroom/water fountain use will be one at a time. We suggest to bring a water bottle to avoid using the fountain.
10. Our staff will be wearing masks and face shields and students 6 years old and older will be required to wear face masks.
View recent COVID-19 updates from Idea Labs Kids Pickering