CODING 3D DINO GAME
Enjoyed your last trip to the VR game world! Now let's build one. In this camp students will learn the technology behind the 3D builds. They will design and code multiple 3D worlds and characters using HATCHXR platform.
Finished games will be published on browser and mobile and can be experienced in Virtual reality mode using google cardboards on mobile devices:
Bonus: students will take home Google Cardboard VR headsets
- Introduction to 3D game design using HATCHXR platform
Design , Experiment, Build
- Ideate, research and design your virtual realm
- Design and journal your virtual space
- Identify game construct
- Understand the physics of 3D space
- Build and Code 3D worlds and have a blast!
What will you learn?
- Game design for VR environments
- Techniques for 3D development
- Learn the basics of programming
- Learn fundamentals of coding using HATCHXR platform
- Presentation skills
What will you make?
- Campers will design and build multiple mini 3D builds and explore their creations using Google Cardboard
- Campers will complete a full research to build Gaming project in 3D
What will you take?
- Design sketches
- Research Journal
- Portfolio of programming projects
- Google Cardboard VR headsets
Where will you go?
- This camp will visit a tech company or the company leadership will visit us for Expo
- This camp may also have a topic related field trip