PLAYFUL INSTAGRAM LIKE FILTERS
Can you imagine the possibilities if your computer could tell if you are entering your house or a stranger is entering just by looking at your face?
Well this camp is all about making smart applications with the power of machine learning. Welcome to the world of Artificial Intelligence! You will make a fun and playful app that recognizes images and then allow it add playful filters in precise positions
- How does a computer recognize a face? How does it know if it is looking at eyes or nose or a cat or a human?
Design , Experiment, Build
- Ideate, research and design your content
- Learn the basic of AI
- Learn the basics of Machine Learning (ML)
- Quick intro to Python
- Understand the Haar Cascade classifier
- Design and plan your classifiers
What will you learn?
- Learn the basic of Artificial Intelligence
- Intro to Machine Learning
- Facial Recognition
- Identify faces in images
- Create image filters
- Apply to live screens
- Train and test models
- poorly trained models and user bias
- Presentation skills
What will you make?
- You will start with simple projects and progress to a fully functional and trained model for image recognition
- Don’t worry you will not be coding all day. We have a fun week planned for you with lots of outdoor activities and field trip to augments your learning experience
What will you take?
- Design Journal
- Portfolio of programming projects
Where will you go?
- This camp will visit a tech company or the company leadership will visit us for Expo
- This camp may also have a topic related field trip