Mission Flight Control - A DIFFERENT MISSION
Welcome to the world of Drone Technology! Whether your child is a novice or experienced with Drones, this camp will take them to the next level. From the engineering and coding basics to real world application of Drones, this camp will open mindset for young learners to whole new world of possibilities with Drone technology!
BONUS: This year students will also learn to design and build quadcopter prototype drone to take home
- Engineering with Sensors and Drones: the art of the possible
Design , Experiment, Build
- Learn the engineering design process
- Research, ideate and identify the growing trends in Drone technology
- Design and Map your Drone to a real life challenge
- Build and conquer pre-defined maneuvers and surprise challenges
What will you learn?
- Engineering process
- Flight control
- Combining flight with sensors
- Flight Maneuver and rescue missions
- Programming basics
- Presentation skills
What will you make?
- Based on the real-life problem the camper chooses to solve, the camp coach will work with the camper to identify and attach components to the Drone
- Program the Drone to solve a number of missions that may require flight control, rescue operation and maneuvering skills
What will you take?
- Design Sketches
- Research Journal
- Portfolio of programming projects
- Drone Prototype
- Micro:bit kit
Where will you go?
- This camp will visit a tech company or the company leadership will visit us for Expo
- This camp may also have a topic related field trip