This day camp gives veteran campers and new campers alike a more intensive Environment Centre experience built around leadership and time in nature.
Campers will have opportunities to experience the woods, team building and leadership in ways that are tailored to older campers. They will spend the day out in the woods learning wilderness skills, exploring widely in nature, developing skills for working effectively as a team as well as experiencing a variety of individual challenges to help them stretch and grow as they play and learn.
Through the week campers will also have opportunities to work with and lead activities with our Wild Clover Campers (aged 4-5).
Skills & Program Content
• Wilderness Skills, Adventures & Challenges
• Nature based games & programs
• Building confidence and self-esteem
• Developing Teamwork Skills
• Problem solving independently and in groups
• Taking responsibility for one’s actions
• Timeless exploration in nature
This program is run by our talented, experienced and knowledgeable staff. They will work to create a safe and supportive environment for campers that will allow them to learn and grow.
Check Availability and Register Online