Looking for something unique?
Camps.ca lists a variety of camps with a number of different specialties: unique camps for unique kids. There are a variety of camps that specialize in different areas.
Learn more about the wide variety of specialized camps.
• Summer Adventure Camps lead kids to learn more about courage and self confidence in a new environment.
• Aspergers Camps offer programs and stafff specially trained to understand the needs of children with Asperger's Syndrome
• Autism Camps allow kids with autism to take part in a wide variety of summer activities that are both therapeutic and fun.
• Camp for Children with Cancer brings together children suffering from this disease in activities and an environment specially created for them.
• Christian Camps help children strengthen faith, in the great outdoors.
• Diabetes Camps offer trained counselors and activities tailored for diabetic children.
• Camps for children with dyslexia offer an understanding of this learning disorder and may also offer some therapy.
• Fitness Boot Camps get kids fit, teach basics of healthy nutrition and much more.
• Learning Disabilty Camps are ideal for kids who may be suffering from ADHD and other learning disorders.
• March Break camps offer your child an extension on learning while you get a break from child care costs.
• Special Needs Camps give your special needs child the summer camp experience, with the aid of qualified staff.
• Troubled Teen Camps help struggling teens get back on track.
• Visually Impaired Kids Camps are ideal for children with varying degrees of blindness or visual impairment.
• Weight Loss Camps encourage your child to take control of his or her health by learning about fitness, nutrition and much more.
• Wilderness Trip Camps take your child out into the wilds of northern Ontario and/or Quebec.
• YMCA Summer Camps offer curriculum and a camp environment created by this respected organization.