We will bring you to learn the Canadian way of life by doing winter outdoor activities. Meanwhile, you will also learn wilderness survival skills and teamwork during the 3 day/ 2 night program. Join us to create your unforgettable memories in 2022!
Find courage in the face of challenge and uncertainty
Zip-lining brings you excitement and an opportunity to overcome fear;
Wilderness skill training enhances your confidence to embrace the unknown.
- Zip Lining offers participants a different angle to view the scenic nature and a sense of excitement to engage with the world.
- Snowshoe on trails to take in the crisp mountain air and learn the story of the indigenous people behind this activity.
- Ice fishing allows you to immerse yourself into the frozen world and feel joy in simplicity from drilling an ice fishing hole with an ice auger to waiting for fish to bite,.
- Learn wilderness survival skills that could save your life in an emergency. You will work as a team to build a fire and a snow cave, to acquire valuable skills for keeping warm in the winter wilderness, and to make an exceptional outdoor experience.
Sing up today
- Date: 2022 3/ 14 -16 (3day/2night)
- Location: Phoenix Magnet Academy 3190 University Blvd, Squamish, BC V8B 0P8
- Meeting and Drop off:
-Location: W36th and Collingwood St. Vancouver BC
- Time: 3/14 9AM & 3/16 4PM
- Participant Age Requirements: 10+
- Max Number of Participants: 15
- Fee: $1000 (Including accommodation, transportation, food, gondola ticket, and activities fee. )