St. Jude’s Academy Camp is pleased to offer our successful SJA Leadership Camp.
The SJA Leadership Camp is ideal for candidates who show strong initiative, are eager to grow their leadership experience, have a passion for working with children and hope to continue working with children and/or pursue more leadership roles. Our goal is for participants to use the skills they’ve developed in the program at school, home, work or wherever life may take them. Candidates receive training in areas such as leadership, mentoring and instruction. The SJA Leadership Camp is designed to develop the interpersonal skills of each participant, increase self-esteem and self-confidence and strengthen communication and organizational skills.
Spaces are limited in each camp session and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. If you require further information, please contact [email protected].
Grades 6 – 12
- Low instructor-to-camper ratio of 1:15 to 1:20. The number of campers will follow recommended ministry guidelines. Family and friend groups are encouraged and welcomed.
- Campers who attend this camp for 3 weeks will receive an IB Leadership Certificate. A letter of record/reference for campers will be available upon request.
- Leadership Camp participants will learn the values of teamwork, responsibility, self-esteem, confidence and communication.
- The Leadership Camp participants will volunteer at the SJA Summer Camp (JK to Grade 5) to learn camp counsellor responsibilities.
Prices – ALL INCLUDE MORNING AND AFTERNOON SNACK, Lunch is not provided.
All amounts paid will automatically be fully refunded should closures be issued due to COVID-19.
SJA Students Currently Enrolled for 2022-2023:
As a special thanks from SJA for your hard work and support during our online learning, returning (re-registered for 2022- 2023) SJA students will receive Discounted Weekly Pricing:
8:30 am – 4:30 pm — $230
Students/Campers Not Currently Enrolled at SJA for 2022-2023 – Weekly Pricing:
8:30 am – 4:30 pm — $250
Weeks – Summer 2022:
If you require further information, please contact[email protected].
- Social distancing practices will be put into place within the school
- Sanitation practices will be used daily
- Hand washing and bathroom trips will happen regularly
- Ratio of one instructor to a small group of campers
- No outside personnel or parents will be permitted in the