Our enthusiastic and experienced teachers are ready to assist Homeschooling families with our expertise and passion for education.
Direct instructions - three hours daily, Monday through Friday
• Group 1: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Group 2: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• groups distinguished based on age or language, depending on enrolled students
• five students per group maximum
5 hours weekly devoted to English
• verbal reasoning, reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary components
• using a few major curricular pieces (e.g., Wordly Wise for verbal reasoning and
vocabulary) while leaning heavily on rich literature and meaningful writing
5 hours weekly devoted to mathematics
• chosen curriculum TBD; likely something with a spiralled approach in order to
• a data-driven, two-pronged approach to math, which develops both memorizations
and problem-solving skills
5 hours weekly devoted to social and natural sciences and/or French
• practical labs, using high-quality materials and technology
• focused study of history and geography
• intense French-language
While Canadian Curriculum standards will be considered, we will provide beyond what
is possible in a typical Toronto school. Not only will general expectations be high, but
also lessons will be differentiated based on each individual student and their needs.
Mild Support Specialized programming
Recreational Instructional Intense or Competitive