Grade 4 - 9, Sep. 2022 to Jan. 2023 19 Weeks Session
Students have opportunity to learn the basic elements of public speaking to build confidence, develop people-skills, improve critical thinking skills and also persuasive writing skills.
- Fall/Winter sessions will cover both Public Speaking & Writing skills.
- Students will share both impromptu and planned speeches in front of their peers.
- Students will learn the basic structures of public speaking.
- Students will learn public speaking techniques to clearly communicate ideas in front of an audience.
- Students will be introduced persuasive/argumentative techniques.
This is teacher lead virtual small size class. The class size is maximum 8 students.