The course covers all topics and gives plenty of practice in exam questions and marking schemes.
Students follow a well-designed study plan with support to bridge individual gaps in knowledge, increase confidence, and improve on skills and understanding.
The course is delivered by an expert in the field with a degree in Physics and long experience teaching the IB Math and Physics courses.
Topics to be covered:
Application and Analysis SL:
- Numbers and Algebra
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Measurement and Uncertainties
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Atomic, Nuclear, and Particle Physics