STEM Senior programs are designed for LEGO and robotics enthusiasts. Children will gain knowledge about the operation and structure of a large number of devices and mechanisms, develop the skill to independently design robots, and program them using a visual programming language.
- 6 different programs at parents’ choice: Robotics with Scratch, Discovering the world with Minecraft: Education Edition, and Programming the world with Minecraft: Education Edition, Mindstorms, Architecture & Game Development.
- All programs typically run for whole school year, and have a rolling enrollment
- Groups meet once per week
- Duration of the lesson is 90-120 minutes
- Price varies from 50-65 CAD per lesson
- Parents are offered to choose between STEM Module (4 lessons), STEM Block (1 semester), STEM Year (1 year)