Who is it for? - Students who have an interest in writing who want to develop their skills in poetry, fiction storytelling and non-fiction writing.
Why do we offer it? - We want to give students the opportunity to learn advanced writing techniques early to start applying to both their own practice and their school assignments.
How is it taught? - Students will be assigned several tasks, exercises and assignments all online: real-time answers delivered over Zoom, and homework assignments delivered on Google Classroom.
1. Descriptive and figurative language
2. Poetic devices and terminology
3. Persuasive and rhetorical techniques
1. Photograph and Illustration Description
2. Personal Poetry Diary
3. Guides and ReviewsRequest information