Modding in Minecraft is one of the creative ways for kids to learn programming and coding. It allows students to go beyond playing fundamentals and introduces them to Java coding with the popular game Minecraft.
Modding is a process of adding custom items and blocks to Minecraft. Modding allows users to expand the game, include new unique tools, blocks, and more.
Programs are designed to be appropriate and challenging based on age and skill levels. Low camper to instructor ratio of 3:1.
Half day (morning & afternoon) and full day camps available
- 4 Days (Mon-Thu)
- Add Friday for extra $75 half day or $95 full day
- Programming based on both age and skills
Camp Session times:
- Morning Session: 09:00am-12:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Afternoon Sessino: 1:00pm-04:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Add Friday: $75
Contact us for special offers:
- 1-hour free trial class
- multi-week registrations and discounts available
If these Minecraft Modding and coding camp options do not work for you, or you want a customized camp or class schedule, there's a good chance we can accommodate your needs. Please fill out this form.